A solid and strong, yet lightweight material which is extremely versatile.
A Durable Alternative To Printed Posters.
The Printroom Group offer a more durable alternative to our Full Colour Posters - the trustworthy Foamex Board. If you are looking for a semi-permanent solution for signage then Foamex is the right solution for you. Foamex is less permanent than our DiBond material that we offer and more permanent that our Correx material, however is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- All of our Foamex Boards are printed digitally onto a self-adhesive material and then applied to your desired thickness of board. This is to ensure the best possible print. After the product is trimmed you cannot notice the self-adhesive vinyl
- Choose from a 3mm thickness or a 5mm thickness. If you are looking for thicker options, talk to one of our supervisors by using the online chat
- We trim each board to your required size
- Our Foamex Boards are lightweight and easy to install
- Because Foamex is a flexible and durable material, it can be stuck, screwed, nailed or riveted to any suitable surface
- Our boards are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- M1/B1 fire-rated to comply with UK and European fire safety standards
- We offer a 'cut to shape' finish on this material. Talk to one of our supervisors using the online chat to learn more.
Standard Board Sizes
We print using the standard A paper sizes, from A4 and above. The table below gives you specific measurements.
Bespoke sizes are also available upon request. You can use the price calculator on this site to get a price for your bespoke sized Foamex. Although the maximum board size is 2440mm x 1220mm (8ft x 4ft), we can print larger scale graphics for you across multiple boards so when they are placed side-by-side the image area is increased.
You can supply your own artwork and we can print directly from your file, however we have an in-house Graphic Design Studio so we can design your boards for you. If you need help with design then please contact us at email@example.com. For a detailed description on how to set up your artwork, please refer to our Artwork Setup Guides.
How To Order
Ordering is quick and simple. Select your board size and upload your artwork. Our pre-press team will check your files and contact you if there are any issues with your file. All of our boards are sent via a tracked courier, so you should let us know on the order form if you have any special delivery instructions.
You can speak to one of our supervisors using the online chat if you are struggling with anything. Alternatively, you can call us on 01344 312704.
Please Note: Bear in mind the logistics when planning your Foamex order and please ask us for our advice if you are unsure. Larger boards may need to be delivered by large pallet, which will increase the delivery cost substantially. Call us on 01344 312704 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this.
Also Note: As with any foam-based products, please be aware of possible expansion in heated conditions and direct sunlight. If there is no room for expansion (i.e. if it is within a frame) this can cause the product to warp. Standard product tolerance is expansion of up to 5mm per linear metre.